MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] Empty Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:56 am

Dongwoo sighed softly as he rolled over in bed. 02:49:10. The numbers glared at him. You'd think by not he'd be used to waking up at strange hours, but that wasn't true. If anything, he was the one that slept the most. But tonight he just couldn't do it.

Pushing himself up, he scrubbed his hands through his hair as he looked around the room. The other two were sound asleep. He was sure the others would be asleep as well. Grumbling softly to himself, he slipped quietly from his bed, grabbing his phone. Leaving the room, he made his way outside. Maybe some fresh air was all he needed.

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Wenhan blew out into the cool air with a soft sigh, it was late, it was cold but he just didn't want to go home yet. He was still new to the city, so the time difference was still effecting him. Reaching into his pocket he slipped out his cellphone, 03:00:45. "it's so late..." he said under his breath.

Kicking a solo rock on the path, watching it skip to the side a small smile appeared on his face. Kicking the same one again, loosing himself in his own mini game of rock soccer.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Glancing at his phone, he tucked it into his back pocket. Shoving a hand through his hair, he pulled his jacket on and started down the street. Time. That's all he needed. Some time to himself and some quiet. He was sure of it.

Tilting his head back, he watched the sky as he walked. He wasn't going anywhere in particular. He just needed to clear his head. So he let his mind drift further away from himself as he wandered. At least until a rock smashed into his shin. Looking down with a soft yelp, he rubbed his leg. "Who kicked that?!"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:08 pm

He inwardly gasped realizing he hit some random guy in the damn shin, how stupid was he? Trotting up and kicking the rock out of the way, it landing in the trees to the side, he nervously laughed reaching his hand to the back of his head rubbing with a nervous laugh, "uh..me..yeah sorry I uh.." he bit his bottom lip as he tried to remember the right word for this. Korean why are you so fricken hard? "I was just playing a game by myself..." He let his words trail off since he didn't want to embarrass himself any more than he already had.

His eyes darted to the side to avoid eye contact with the stranger in front of him, as he adjusted his pose to bow small to the other to add to his apology.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 pm

Dongwoo sighed as he gave another rub to his shin as he let his gaze fall to the other. He could tell the other wasn't Korean, not uncommon, but still. "You should watch where you kick things. That could have hurt someone," he warned.

Straightening up, he placed his hand on his hip with a side. "It's alright. No need to bow. Just be careful. It would be a lot of trouble for you if you accidentally hurt someone."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:17 pm

He rose from his bow with a small nod instead, moving his hands into his pockets, it was kind of cold and his hands were starting to feel it. "Yeah..I'll be careful from now on." timidly speaking, this guy was kind of intimidating. He didn't know why, something about the look on his face and the tone that he used.

"I uh. will...be on my way then?" He said unsure, a few moments of standing there in silence he was starting to feel a little more awkward, so he scuffled to the side out of the other man's way to let him pass. He knew that he just got scolded for kicking rocks and not paying attention, but he moved to kick another one anyway, softly though so it only bounced a few inches in-front of himself.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Dongwoo moved to go past the other before he heard the small click of rock on rock. SERIOUSLY?! Did he just not tell the boy NOT to kick rocks?! Turning to look behind him, he watched the back of the other with a frown. Did the kid just not know how to listen?

Rubbing his face, he sighed. "Hey. Come on. I'm gonna get a cup of coffee. It doesn't look like you have anywhere you're going," he offered as he shrugged off his jacket to drop on the other boys head. "My treat."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm

he tighted up a bit when he felt the heavy leather jacket fall on his head, did he just do..what..why would..that's...oh what ever He thought to himself, pulling the arms down across his face, he nodded small. "Sure...but I wont get coffee..it's to late, maybe hot chocolate!" He turned swiftly on his heel following the other male to their destination.

After a few minutes of silence he moved his eyes to look over the other walking beside him. I don't even know his name... "So..." he cleared his throat, "My name is Li Wen Han.."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Dongwoo slid his hands into his pockets once again as he continued down the street. He could hear the other beside him as he led him along. He supposed Hot Chocolate would be fine. To be honest is did sound better than coffee. After all, only Suenghyun was insane enough to drink coffee at all hours of the night.

Casting a quick glance over to the other, he gave a nod. "Jang Dongwoo," he returned. "Hot chocolate is fine. It will warm you up," he said as he stopped to pull open the door to a little cafe he came to on nights like tonight.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Dong...heh..heh.. He giggled to himself at his thought ducking into the cafe's doors. "It's cozy.." slipping the jacket off his head and dropping it onto the chair before sitting down with a soft 'oof' he leaned forward on the table with his elbows looking around at the setting, soft, warm and like he said cozy.

Looking over at the menu at the different options he could have, Mint...regular...marshmallow...rolo... it all looked really good.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Dongwoo rolled his eyes a little as he followed him in. Letting the other pick the table, he took a seat across from him. Crossing his legs, he leaned back as he let the other look over the menu. He already knew what he wanted so it was just the boys decision.

"It's good when you can't sleep. It doesn't activate your mind and the ambiance is soothing," he said softly. "Why are you up at three in the morning?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Wenhan looked back over at the other guy sitting relaxed across from him, he was still a little tense, new people kind of make him nervous. "Just new surroundings..timezones.. kind of hard to sleep with everything going on." Leaning back in his chair too still trying to decide on a drink. "I think I'll try the mint..sounds really good." Grabbing a straw from the middle of the table, and a napkin idly fiddling with both items. "what about you...why are you up so late?"

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Dongwoo gave a small shrug as he waved over the waitress. He ordered a cafe au laut and a mint hot chocolate before turning his focus back on the other. "No reason really. I usually sleep through anything and everything. The guys say its impossible to wake me up. Just can't tonight."

Rubbing the back of his head, he smiled, his face lighting up in glee. "Seems it's not all the time. I come here when I can't sleep. Helps me clear my head."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Nodding slowly at his answer, "ah..makes sense.." sighing out through his nose, Man this is really awkward...he has nice eyes though... he thought to himself, letting his eyes roam over the man in front of him.

A few moments of silence passed again before he softly spoke out, "so...how old are you.. I'm 20."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Dongwoo did much the same, looking the other boy over. He wasn't sure he'd say he looked 20 but who was he to argue. "I'm 24," he admitted. "Are we going to play 20 questions? You seem to be a little...awkward with silences," the elder said with a soft laugh.

It didn't bother him. He had enough bandmates to know that not everyone was okay with silence and he was just as happy to make some noise with them.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:55 pm

shrugging a little, "Yeah...I'm just awkward around new people...don't often get invited out for coffee at 3 am either." He said with a small laugh, Honestly thought he was older.... Soon after a few more moments, their drinks arrived. He smiled softly to the waiter. Taking the warm cup in his still slightly cold hands,

"oh..your jacket.." He remembered suddenly reaching under him sliding it off the chair and holding it out towards dongwoo. "Sorry..forgot I sat on it."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Dongwoo took up his own coffee, blowing on it a moment before he took a sip. "I'm not a stranger now, or new. I mean..." Pulling out his phone, he checked the time. "You've known me a whole half hour now," Dongwoo pointed out with a little bit of a smirk to help put the other at ease.

"You can keep the jacket. It's cold out and I at least have long sleeves on. Consider it a loan. You can return it another day."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Laughing a little though his nose again while he sipped at his drink, "okay... you drive a good point." Drive a good point..what the hell was that... Shifting his look away from the elder in front of him to check out more of the surroundings. I don't even know where I am... Pulling out his own phone sliding through his text messages, no one seems to notice he hasn't come back to their dorm yet.

"So...then..." sipping at his drink some more, smacking his lips after. "I really don't know what to talk about, but I feel like silence is just...awkward right now."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Dongwoo gave a smaller smile. He couldn't help it. A bad habit as Woohyun constantly told him. He just couldn't help himself when it came to making others happy. As such, he sipped his drink again before setting it down.

"Well...we could play 20 questions. You seem curious enough. Just to pass the time until we finish our drinks. I can walk you back to where I found you after that, if you want."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:09 pm

"sure...." Leaning back in his chair with his drink looking the other over, he seemed...well...pretty, well kept, and had high end clothes. "..what do you do for work, you...have really nice things." playing with the rim of his leather jacket loan. "I am in a new singing group, uniq... I don't know why they named it that, it's a combination of unique and unicorn..." laughing nervously at his explanation.

Sipping at his drink some more, idly swirling the liquid as he watched it dance in the cup. Zoning out only for a moment before shaking his head a little looking back up at his new found conversation partner.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Dongwoo let his eyes once more slide over the other. He could see it. The other was the right age, limited speech and the looks all fit right into the idol category. He couldn't honestly say he hadn't heard of them, but then again, he'd spent the better part of the last year doing nothing but work.

"Idol. Like you. I'm the rapper of the group INFINITE," he admitted as he twisted his cup. "Well. One of the rappers. Sorry I haven't heard of your group. I'll check out your music when I return home."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 pm

"oh~ infinite.. cool, I've heard of you guys..but never heard..you know." he awkwardly fumbled his words, before giving up and just sipping more at his drink. Taking it slow, He didn't really want to go back home quite yet, even though there wasn't much speaking it was nice to have met someone out side of the small circle he knew. Though not really knowing what else to say he found himself looking over the figure in front of him once again, His eyes really were captivating. That glare look really works for him... he thought to himself. His fingers softly running over the leather jacket, not wanting to admit it but he liked the feeling of it against his finger tips.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Dongwoo chuckled softly. "Take your time. You're not used to this language yet are you?" he asked softly. "You'll have to pick it up quickly if you want to last. Do you have someone helping you learn?"

He'd hate to see someone so young lose his chance simply because the language was hard. Granted, there was only 4 years between them, but 4 years could be a lifetime in this industry.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:33 pm

"well kind of, some of the members are helping me but you know with work and personal life..not really much time. to.." There I go again... "help me learn more than what I already do know...but listening to others talk sort of helps." Sipping at his drink some more, he glanced down to see how much of it was gone, Another 10 minutes and it'll be time to walk home again...

Looking back up at Dongwoo with a small smile, "But I'm sure in time I'll be speaking fluently in no time!"

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Dongwoo nodded a little. He knew how bad the schedules could be. It really wouldn't give the other much time to study. It caused a small spike of worry to burn through him. This Wenhan seemed to like his job and it would be a shame for him to lose it.

"Tell you what..." Reaching over, he carefully plucked the phone from the others fingers and moved to the contacts and added in his number under the name Coffee before he passed it back with a smirk. "I'll text you. At least once a day. All in korean. And I'll leave one voice mail. This way you can study and even if you can't reply that day, you still have a message there to help you get used to it."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum