MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  Akri Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:22 am

Dongwoo thought it over. The boy was right. The night before he'd let Wenhan ask the questions to help the boy relax. Today he'd had practice which hadn't really given them a chance to talk outside of now. Unless they counted his scolding as talking even if he was only trying to help the guy out.

"Alright. I'll ask a question then." Leaning back, he dropped his head back in thought. There were so many things he could ask him, but where to start? "Okay...men or women?"

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:39 am

Wenhan cleared his throat, gulping a little. What kind of....question... "well..I uh.. I don't know... I've never dated...or..really thought about it.. I have been to busy with school and now being an idol..never really..." He fumbled his words, moving to play with the napkins on the table once again. Looking over Dongwoo with a questioned look on his face, "what about you...your friend back there..seemed to be comfortable making a joke that we were a couple.."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Dongwoo fought back the urge to laugh. Someone lack of dating life was never funny. Not really. No matter how much you found it funny then. So he held it in, for a moment. "Uh...w-well. I'm bi. Most of the group is bicurious at least."

Shrugging a bit, he looked to the other. "It's really not that big a deal. But yeah...dating for you is pretty much dead. The company is going to be a real pain about that one."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Wenhan nodded slowly looking around the shop at the different sceanery, "so...have you....you know...done
...stuff?" He asked timmidly adjusting in his seat realising just how invasive his question was.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Okay. Now he couldn't stop himself. He laughed, loudly. Wiping stray tears from his eyes, he tried to calm himself down as he grinned at the other. Glancing at the counter to check on their food quickly, he turned his attention back to the other.

"Ah. Yeah. We all have. Sorry I couldn't help laughing." He rubbed the back of his head smiling sweetly. "It's really not that big of a deal though really."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:16 pm

"Oh..i haven't...i just thought you know...it's something to do with people you like.." a faint hue of red appeared on his cheeks, darting his eyes to the food hoping to himself that it was ready. Clearing his throat he looked back at the napkin in his hand, playing with the corners.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Dongwoo crossed his arms with a soft smile. It was such a sweet notion. Ideal really. If only the entire world was like that. But more likely than not, this kid was going to lose himself to whoever the company wanted to show him off with.

"That's sweet. There's nothing wrong with that really. And you should. If you like someone, you should be able to experience all those things with them. But you're an idol. The fact is, you won't have a chance to find someone you like. Not really. And the moment the company finds a pretty girl they think you look good with, they'll have you acting the couple. For all the world to see. That's the truth."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:26 pm

He sighed almost djectedly with a small shrug, "yeah I've seen it happen before. But I mean if I find someone in the industry, it would be easier since we'd have the same job.." hearing the bell ding for their food wenhan jumped at the oportunity to exit the awkward conversation about dating to snatch the food.

Taking a sip of the drink he recived with a satisfied smile, he was getting thirsty. He couldn't help but ask the question. "Well...what if the person who catches my intrest is from a different company?"

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:43 am

Dongwoo got up to follow the other, collecting the bags of food. Walking slowly, he headed back for the studio so the other could follow. He didn't want to rush, it was nice to just chat with his new friend. Wenhan was sweet and innocent in a way and he liked that.

"Mmm...well...that's more difficult. You could pursue it, but there's no telling what the company will think. Either company. I'm always going for true love, and I would never tell you to ignore your own happiness. But you're new to the industry and you seem to like it. I'd hate to have it ruined because you didn't know the risks. The truth is, the company could completely support you. They could let you keep it private. Or they could even make your life hell until you split up. Or they could even force you out."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:46 am

"well that's scary...." he said looking down at his feet as they walked, adjusting the bag of chicken in his arms. Looking up with a slight tilt of his head at the other. "has that ever happened to you... like...being forced to split up. I don't mean to pry into it..." he said with his voice trailing off. "I mean, I did like someone in high school...but they didn't want to date an Idol so..."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:49 am

Dongwoo shook his head. "Not to me. Myunsoo had a really good relationship at one point. Girl. Loved her to pieces. Company completely lost it when they broke up. They followed him everywhere. Making sure he didn't cause a scandal. Syuggyu has had a few relationships, but they never last long. The others too. When they aren't dating, they just use each other."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:13 am

He looked down again with a sigh, "That's harsh...." Not really having much else to say he just walked slowly and silently with dongwoo. Enjoying the quiet time with his new found friend. Once they got back to the dance studio he threw himself down on the bench to devour his chicken. After handing out the others food of course, he softly nibbled on his eyeing the group as they chatted and had fun with eachother. Though his eyes kept watching dongwoo more than any one else.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:20 am

Dongwoo ate his own as he wandered around the studio. He left Wenhan to think over all he'd told him. It was a little harsh and usually he was all for making someone feel better, but the kid needed all the facts. He didn't want to lie and have him ruin everything for himself. While the other thought over his words, he talked with his group. Occasionally he paused in his meal to talk with one of them in the corner of the room and he'd helped Woohyun with a few of the steps while the others ate. After a while he made his way back to the other. "Hey. You okay?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:36 am

Looking up at Dongwoo with some chicken hanging from his mouth he nodded, slurping it up. "yeah I'm fine, you know me...kind of, new people I don't really talk much." he said with a shrug before biting into more of his food. "You can hang out with them it's okay, I'm the visitor." Adding a smile before sipping at his drink.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:39 am

Dongwoo dropped down into a squat resting his arms on his thighs. "I live with them. I can hang out with them any time. You're the guest. So I will hang out with you. And you know...the thing about new people. They'll always be new people if you never talk to them."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:42 am

He shrugged again sipping at his drink, "yeah...I know but I'm fine with just talking to you right now." smiling at the other, quickly stealing a piece of his food before nibbling on it. "mm~ This is good...I should've gotten that!"

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:45 am

Dongwoo laughed shifting to hold his dish out of reach. "Then you should of gotten it! This is mine." Reaching out he snagged a piece of Wenhan's. "Mmm...your choice was good though." Rising up, he adjusted to sit next to the other. "I'm guessing you asked about the different companies because you like someone. Do you?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:00 am

The faint hue of red returned for a brief moment before he gulped down more of his drink, "well. No...not right now, but..i mean in the future in case it ever happened you know?" He shyly laughed, shifting his eyes before continuing to eat his chicken.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:06 am

Dongwoo watched him a moment before poking him in the cheek. "You. Are. Ly. Ing," he sing songed. "But I suppose that's your choice. I won't make you tell me. I hope it works our for you. I really do Rocky. You're a good guy. When you're not kicking things you shouldn't."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:17 am

He lightly smacked at the poking hand rolling his eyes, "Yeah~ okay what ever Coffee..." he said with a half smirk.

After the day was practically over, dancing, eating, talking and general fun for everyone. Wenhan pulled his phone out to check the time, sighing looking up at the crowd of new found friends. "so...do you guys do anything else? movies..clubbing?" he asked, hoping to do some more things just to get to know coffee a little better.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:20 am

Dongwoo looked around the group before shrugging. "Not really during training. We know we have to be back in here in a few hours so it's not really worth it. We usually hang out at the dorm, watch movies or play games and stuff. Or just do our own thing. You can join us if you want. Invite some of your friends so you're not so outnumbered. I mean...they'd probably like to meet some new people too right?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:24 am

"maybe next time I'll bring them, they're all enjoying their days off doing what ever they do." he smiled a bit sitting up from the floor he found himself on shortly after they finished their meals. "It'll just be me for now if you don't mind, I don't really want to go home quite yet."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:32 am

He smiled a bit before looking back to his group. "No. You're enough. It's been fun hanging out with you. When I'm not being a scolding mom that is. I really am just trying to look out for you. Come on. We'll clean up and head to the dorms."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:37 am

The other members oo'd teasingly at his words, all hopping up to head out to their dorm. Wenhan followed behind listening to them banter and debate over various things. Video games, food, girls... He pulled out his phone again after they began their trek to the apartment, Texting his friends that he would be out later than expected.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed while they walked, he was too busy texing, playing games, trying to resist the temptation to kick rocks. You know, normal things you do on a walk. Once inside their dorm, he took a moment to scan the place. Wow..nice stuff..they must make a lot Noticing the more high end things that he had like the tv, or the game system.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Dongwoo walked beside the other in silence. He let them just enjoy each others presence as the others caused a ruckus in front of them. It was entertaining to watch the others for him. He was always watching him. They were better than television most days.

Once they arrived, he excused himself to go to the room and change into some fresh clothes. Grabbing out some spare clothes, he went back out. "Rocky." Tossing them to the other, he moved to the couch. "Go ahead and change. Those can't be too comfortable, all sweaty like that."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum