MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)

Post  Akri Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Shou felt the nervousness slowly creeping up in those first few impossibly long seconds and it really had only been a few seconds. It had felt like a lifetime, the moment his lips had grazed Aoi's, his mind exploded. Was this a good idea? What if Aoi was joking? How could he hide this, cover up what an idiot he was? All those thoughts and more, bursting and vanishing in his mind, unable to latch onto a single one beyond 'I'm kissing Aoi!'. But those first few seconds that had seemed to last forever vanished as if they'd never existed the moment he felt Aoi's lips part, a warm tongue brushing against his own.

Shy, nervous, soft, warm...hot; perfect. Feeling Aoi's tongue against his own, the soft glide against his lips as he nervously followed Aoi's lead. It was tentative at first, Shou didn't want to push his luck after all. But then Aoi moaned ever so softly and a hand found it's way to his hair tugging faintly at it. It was enough to once again calm Shou's nerves and he found himself pushing forward, deepening the kiss; forcing his tongue deeper into Aoi's mouth as the other seemed to relent behind him. Shou honestly didn't mind, delving his tongue deeper to map out the other's mouth, moaning a bit himself at the flavors bursting on his tongue. Wine, smoke, chicken and something unmistakebly Aoi; though that last bit seemed to be the only part he could focus on.

He lost himself in the sensation, eagerly taking all he could from the kiss he was given. He let himself sink into the feel of it, the taste and desire, letting his mind disappear. This of course led to him all but crawling into Aoi's lap, straddling slender hips as he shifted his hands, burying them into the raven's hair, biting at his lip. He pressed closer to the warm body only to freeze, body going rigid when his arousal; which had spiked embarrassingly during that kiss pressed against Aoi's stomach. Reality came crashing back down on him as he scrambled off the other, falling onto the floor rather gracelessly in his panic. "Oh shit...fuck...I...you..I mean...I'msorryIshou..what..." Shou rambled, unable to finish a coherent sentance, let alone a thought. "Fuckfuckfuck!"

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)

Post  Eilonwe Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:49 am

Ah God... it was difficult to maintain control. To let his sweet Shou take the lead, but he couldn't have held back his moan of pleasure and need at the feel and taste of Shou's mouth on his if his life had depended upon it. The soft kiss grew quickly but gently deeper and Aoi held Shou gently to him, pleased as punch when the tiny guitarist unconsciously straddled his hips. A soft groan of pleasure escaping him when he felt the other's evident desire brush his abdomen.

And then Shou was scrambling from his lap, cursing with near terror as he all but threw himself on the floor. Aoi slid from the couch in a smooth roll until he was leaning above Shou, a predator assessing his stunned prey. "Are you hurt?" He asked, with concern and desire in his eyes. "Can I kiss it and make it better?" He offered even as he lowered his head to brush his lips lightly over the others.

"Ah... sweet Shou... won't you let me kiss you? Everywhere? It's alright to let me make you feel good. Will you let me, baby?" Aoi whispered, nearly begging for the privilege.

Eilonwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:20 pm

[Just in case. Shou is the vocalist, not the guitarist Wink]

Shou felt his breath catch in his throat; wide, panicked eyes staring up at the other as he all but slunk off the couch after him. He couldn't tear his eyes away. It was impossible, Aoi had him captive, even as he tried to shift back. He didn't make it far as he didn't have a lot of control of himself, his mind focused solely on the fact that he'd just had his tongue down Aoi's throat as he sat in his lap, their bodies pressed together.

Shou could feel heat crawling up over his chest and creeping up his neck over his face. With each inch Aoi drew closer, he felt it growing hotter. His mouth open and closed as he tried to say something, anything; but nothing would come out apart from a shuddering gasp as Aoi's lips brushed his own again.

It took a moment before the following words sank in, but his already wide eyes seemed to go wider. Aoi couldn't mean what he was suggesting! He couldn't! Whatever this was, they didn't do this!

"...okay..." he whispered, shocking himself at his own simple word. His mind was screaming at him that this was a fantastical dream and he was being absolutely stupid, but that one stupid word was out of his mouth before he could stop it. If he was honest, actually honest...he was glad that he couldn't. He loved Aoi. He had forever. This was what he wanted. It had always been what he wanted. So even though his mind railed against him, his body shifted enough so he could support his weight on one arm as his other hand came up to Aoi's neck. He pulled the raven to him again, pressing their lips together in a chaste kiss, letting his body fall back on the floor and pulling Aoi down over him.

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eilonwe Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am

It was all he could do not to break out in a happy dance at Shou's response. He could tell that one small assent surprised the vocalist as much as it surprised Aoi. But even as he smiled, Shou reached up and pulled him down into the kiss he'd been dying to take since the moment they'd first met.

With a small sound that was part groan and part happy whimper he savored the taste and feel of Shou's lips. He gently offered his tongue as he settled just enough of his weight so that Shou could feel he was just as aroused as the other. The kiss was brief, delicious, and sensual. And then Aoi's mouth was wandering, placing slow loving kisses along Shou's jaw, taking a moment to suckle on his earlobe before moving down his neck to the top of his shirt. Looking up he gave Shou his imitation of a cute pout.

"Can we move this to my bed, Sweet Shou? I want you to be comfortable and I really want to take off your shirt. We'll take things as slow you as need, but I'll confess, Shou. I really really want to make love to you. I've wanted to almost since the day we met, but ... I don't think either of us was ready and I valued your friendship far too much to mess things up. I'm not as... or rather... " Aoi sighed. "I don't want something temporary, Shou. I kind of want to see what it's like to totally commit to someone, and share something long-term. You know, like Tyler Perry said, I'm tired of dealing of people who are meant to be a season in my life. I'm ready to find someone who will stay with me through all the seasons. You are one of my roots, Shou. Not many people know you're such an important part of my life, but you are. In the background, but you support me and make me laugh and no matter how shitty my week has been just having you over, cooking for you, making you smile makes me feel so much better. I... I love you, Shou and I very much want to be your boyfriend. I hope that you can feel same way, but I'll do everything I can to convince you if you're uncertain. Just, give me chance? I know you know all my flaws, all the crap I've done in the past. I hope you can see how much I've changed. I hope you'll let me show you how much I want for us work. So, um... " Aoi blushed and laid his forehead on Shou's chest. "Just shoot me now because I'm a complete and total idiot and I can't shut up to save my life!"

Eilonwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum