MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)

Post  Ryu Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:11 am

Although he looked peaceful while he was trying to get some sleep, his mind was far from rested. Scenes of dead people everywhere were filling his dreams, haunting him. Their rotted corpses crumbled and faded like dust in the wind, leaving him with a baron planet. There was nothing. No life; just him. Then people began to dig themselves out of the ground, their hollow eye sockets and slack and rotting jaws turning towards Sephiroth with hateful intentions. They were going to drain the last bit. Out of nothing, they crawled and scrambled over to him, their fingers nothing but claws and bones as they dug into the ground, then up his boots.

Sephiroth fought them off as best as he could, but his footing was difficult to keep on the shifty and cracking earth beneath him. That's when the sky went dark. That's when the Calamity called to him and sung to him. Her fingers ran through his hair and just one touch of her hand against his, had the horrors crawling back into their graves. "Feed me... I need more~" She said, but her mouth moved, and her voice came from everywhere and no where all at once, screaming, crying, begging.

Waking with a start, the man quaked for a moment against the bed, sitting up and sweating a little. His eyes were zeroed in on his sword that was leaned up against the wall, and slowly, he calmed himself enough to lay back for a few more moments. He looked over to the outside of his home and wondered if it was still the same night, or another.

Night was night, however.

He gathered up his things and waited for his helpers to come with more news. On where he could find more survivors with the bits of Jenova. His mind was rid of the Shinagami for the most part, but something kept pulling at his mind to think about him, wondering if he was near, following him even here, or not.

Of course, more news finally came, giving him coordinates and so with quick movements, Sephiroth was off into the night, running and teleporting with the materia he'd happened to find lying about in some poor old SOLDIER's house unused.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)

Post  Eilonwe Thu May 18, 2017 12:29 am

Grell watched as Sephiroth twitched in his dream, a grimace on his face that was part hate and part fear. Oh how he knew those emotions well. He was tempted to pull a soul-strip and eavesdrop on Sephiroth's nightmare but chose not to. Soon enough Sephiroth was up and running and Grell followed. While technically it was his job to collect Sephiroth's soul, there was nothing in the manual that said he had to collect it the moment he found his subject. Besides he was killing his monthly quota of souls just following Sephiroth around.

Yes, Sephiroth would be his victim - one day. But not today, and maybe not tomorrow if he continued to provide such homicidal amusement. Grell had every intention of becoming the 'Shadow Lover', though if he had anything to do it their sex would be anything but gentle. He kind of really hoped Sephiroth was a biter.

Eilonwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu May 18, 2017 1:29 am

The other was unaware of his tail. He made his way through another city... another large plate full of people above and below. He was getting closer to Shinra. He was getting close to his completion.

It was when he rested again that he saw what he had to do. Jenova came to him again in his dream. She chased away the people and whispered into his ear.

In his dream, she was a siren. Her hair was a river; long, deep, and sparkled with the life of the planet beneath him. Her whispers were the winds, dried up from the scar that Shinra had left on the surface of the planet. She was being sucked dry, she cried... she needed him to do what was right. It wasn't enough to kill Shinra. She needed Sephiroth to kill everyone. "Become a God~" She whispered to him, lulling him into a relaxed state of mind slowly. "Become the God of this planet."

Again, the man woke with a start. His eyes were slightly green, as he looked around and suddenly, his pupils narrowed. He picked up his sword again and pointed it towards the corner the other man was using as a lean-on. "Why... do you keep... following me?" He growled at the other, twisting the hilt of his blade in his hand, his eyes dead set on Grell.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eilonwe Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 am

Grell laughed, showing of the rows of perfectly white pointed teeth. As wicked as the Cheshire cat. "Don't you know what I am by now, my dear? Besides being your biggest fan? I have many titles, though I am not certain what your people call my kind. The Japanese call us Shinigami , gods of death. Others call us Grim Reapers for we collect the souls and the memories of the dead. And you, my deliciously sexy psychopath .... are the keys to a gluttonous buffet of death and murder!"

Grell shivered with a thrill of desire and excitement, "gods but the terror and hopelessness in your victims is an aphrodisiac isn't it? Oh... how I want to bathe in the blood of your victims, almost as much I want to fuck you. Almost ... but I still can't decide if I want to be top or bottom. I guess it will all depend on whether your cock is big enough to satisfy. What do you say Sephiroth? People say angry sex is good, murderous blood-soaked rage sex has to be even better! Wanna give death a ride?" Grell challenged, wanting to get to the good stuff - blood and sex, aggression and death - there was nothing better.

Eilonwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sat May 20, 2017 11:01 pm

The other faltered a little, as he looked the man up and down slowly, standing up straight, before he lowered his blade. "A... Shinagami? A god?" He asked, tilting his head a little and frowning. "Have you... intertwined with the life stream? Is this... what I will become if I continue on my path?" He asked, though his questions, although directed towards Grell, were not entirely for him to answer. He was merely trying to figure everything out, so his voice slowly started getting softer and softer.

Slowly, he looked back at the mention of sex. They had already had a run in... he knew that... but he'd hoped that getting the man stuck with the police would get him off his back... apparently not. And asking for sex? He wasn't in the mood at first, but the more and more this one talked, the more he felt he needed to prove himself. "Don't worry... I'm plenty big." He boasted, smirking. In the midst of killing would be more fun, but how? "Can you... actually kill people? Or do you have to wait for them to die, before you can touch them?" He asked softly... curiously.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eilonwe Tue May 23, 2017 4:04 am

Grell shuddered.

"The lifestream? Uh, no.  Completely not my thing. Shinigami are created by the Gods, I have never known a soul become one.  Shinigami collect the departing soul at the moment of death and draw out its life story preserving it.   Shinigami are ranked by the number of souls and stories we have collected.  When a person experiences a near-death experience we can collect their partial story and get credit for it.  We can kill indiscriminately, without collecting the souls and their story. We often do this in times of War. Shinigami can pull a soul out early, which always ends in death and prematurely ends their story, but doing so damages the soul.  Such souls do terrible things in their next life because of that damage.  Shinigami have done that so they can follow such damaged souls around in their next life collecting the souls of their victims. It is a very dishonorable thing to do and the Gods are not ... kind to the Shinigami caught doing that.  Then again we can also be punished for not collecting a soul scheduled for death, for letting someone live whose time it was to die.

No, Sephiroth, your path will not lead to Shinigami.  Yours is the path of a Demon.  Demons are agents of chaos, harbingers of death and destruction.  Demons cultivate the negative emotions in humans and sip on their despair.  Demons collect souls to consume them.  If that happens before we can collect their story, then the story is lost. The soul cannot be reborn.  Souls who become Demons are not reborn either, for they are practically immortal as they are. I think you will rival a certain Demon Butler I know, Michealis.  I think you will make a very powerful and sexy Demon.... if someone doesn't collect your Soul before you can make the deal.  

But what a pair we make, you and I.  I'm pretty certain I'm already going to gain a level just by collecting all the souls of all the people you've been killing recently."

Grell let his scythe manifest and leaned upon it.  "My weapon is bigger than yours, but is your cock bigger than mine? Shall we find out? "

Eilonwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Sephiroth was slowly but surely getting bored.

Him? A demon? He had bigger plans, much more important than just causing havoc. He had to steer this planet to its rebirth. He had to become one and the same with the lifestream. Perhaps the other was confused, a demon was a lowly creature that Sephiroth didn't bother with.

But this one? He was certainly wanting to kill him... or at least toy with him a little. "So... are you here to kill me? Or just collect the souls of the people that I have already killed?" He asked before he waved his hand to dismiss the question. "Nevermind, I don't really have time to ask questions... just stay out of my way if you're not here to hinder me." He said before the other made another comment about his lower regions again. This guy was really wanting something, wasn't he?

Looking over his shoulder, Sephiroth frowned and then gave a rather sly smile. "Spar me... and come find out then." He said darkly, brandishing his sword and looking over the contraption that was the other's "scythe". Of course, it didn't look like an enlarged sickle, more like some kind of rotating saw. It even ran off of what seemed to be natural resources that made a gaseous smell fill the air.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eilonwe Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:08 am

Oh the arrogance. "If you must know I've been sent to collect your soul when someone finally manages to finish you. Which hopefully won't be anytime soon. I'm having far too much fun collecting the souls and stories of your victims. "

Grell leered at Sephiroth. "I've seen you kill sweetheart, you're not as swift nor as deadly as you think. I am death after all, you can't kill me or destroy me, all you can do is either turn me on or piss me off. But I'll take your little challenge. What do you say, loser tops? " Grell challenged, very much looking forward to slicing every piece of clothing from the sexy psychopath before him.

Eilonwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Sephiroth did look to the man and feel a slight pause. He was other worldly. Something Sephiroth had not seen in his lifetime. But then again, if he could not best this man, then how would he be expected to merge with and become an conduit for 'mother'?

Taking a deep breath, he held his ground and his 'at the ready', waiting... watching the other. His eyes took in everything about the man he was facing and began to adjust to the other's rather interesting stance.

This would certainly be an interesting fight, he calculated, gritting his teeth and taking the first swipe.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Eilonwe Thu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm

Oh, but this was going to be such fun! Grell grinned and changed his grip on his scythe. Using his superhuman speed he rushed Sephiroth twisting the curved blade to swipe at Sephiroth intending more injury to the man's clothing than flesh. It would take skill and precision to make certain he didn't bleed his conquest too much. But then again... the thought of licking the bloody wounds clean held a wicked promise Grell was hard pressed to deny.

Eilonwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2