MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)

Post  Avadedra Hetarra Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:10 pm

"Anywhere is fine, mama," Shou laughed softly. "But probably the couch for these two."

Mina looked up and stuck her tongue out at her big brother. Of course she'd be clinging to his side eventually, but right now, she'd rather make faces. Shou smiled as he leaned to check Taku's progress again, nodding and ruffling his hair.

"Much better! Very good!"
Avadedra Hetarra
Avadedra Hetarra

Back to top Go down

The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)

Post  Akri Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Taku grinned up at Shou, giggling a little. Looking back at his paper, he set to work on the rest of his problems, humming quietly to himself. "Too bad Teru isn't here. Then I could have you all to myself Shou-nii," he teased. "Mina and Teru~" he snickered.

Their mother laughed softly, stirring the stew as she checked the meat. It was at least cooking down well. "Well couch it is then. I'll bring out the big blanket. We both know those two are going to end up under it with you."

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Avadedra Hetarra Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Mina's face turned bright red as she squealed indignantly.

"Be quiet, Taku! You don't know what you're talking about!" She huffed and puffed, hiding behind her arm as she tried to keep reading the chapter of her science book. "Dumb boys..." she mumbled

Shou chuckled, ruffling Taku's hair. "Hey now, be nice to Mina. It's not nice to pick on other people. Finish your problems." He smiled up at their mother, nodding a little. "I have no doubt about that. I'll stay with them as long as I can, I promise."
Avadedra Hetarra
Avadedra Hetarra

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Taku huffed softly, but turned back to his paper to work at the equations. He puffed his cheeks, mumbling softly to himself. "It's not mean if it's true..." he muttered, but he held his tongue from saying anything else. He didn't want to get in any more trouble and he didn't want Shou to scold him again.

Finishing up the last of his problems, he pushed the sheet over to Shou, looking up at him quietly awaiting Shou's verdict. He wasn't too worried about getting many of them wrong, Shou explained things to him so much better than any of his teachers did and he was pretty sure he got it. "I have a reading assignment tonight...will you read with me after dinner?" he asked softly.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avadedra Hetarra Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Shou bit back a smile at Taku's mumbling, ruffling his brother's hair again instead as he leaned over to check the answers Mina was writing to her chapter questions. He pointed out that she had a couple of things backward, causing her to blush and erase her work quickly. She muttered a thank you and tried again. He nodded a yes at Taku for the reading as he marked a few problems that needed a little reworking with a light pencil scratch, sliding it back to him.

Sitting back in his seat, Shou sipped at his drink and watched his siblings work.

"Mama... I want to go to school tomorrow," he said gently. "I'm feeling a little better, so I think I can manage it. Most of the day, at least."
Avadedra Hetarra
Avadedra Hetarra

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Shou's mother came back into the room, eyeing the teenaged boy for a moment. It had been a long time since Shou had asked to go to school, even longer since he'd actually FELT good enough to go. As unwell as he'd been feeling the last few months, she wasn't sure he'd want to go again. She should have expected it though. She knew she should have. He would get sicker than ever and then randomly, he'd spring back. It happened so often, it was just a pattern she'd come to accept. It seemed the bounce up was back in actio and she idly wondered how long it would last this time.

"Alright...if you still feel up to going in the morning, I'll drop you off. I'm sure Teru would love to see you. It has been a while since you've been there. Just relax tonight and we'll see how you feel in the morning..." she said softly. "Dinner is almost ready so all of you finish up and wash up."

Taku hummed, nodding to their mother as he grabbed his sheet back, looking over the problems Shou had marked. A small, happy smile was on his face as he hummed softly to himself, excited at being able to read with Shou for the night. He was sure even Mina was a bit excited about it too. "Yes mama...I'm almost done."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avadedra Hetarra Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:29 pm

"Mama, Teru was here two days ago, remember?" he laughed, shaking his head at his mother. "He was here for dinner, and I had to literally throw him out after the ice cream."

Shou smiled at his mother and got up to help Mina pack up her books and papers. She giggled and ran off to her room to stow her backpack for the next day, then to the bathroom to wash her hands. Shou looked over his brother's shoulder.

"Much better. You've got it now," he praised, smiling happily.

While Taku finished, he packed up the rest of the little boy's books for him. Moving around the room, he cast a glance at the ceiling, wondering if Shinji had woken up at all yet. He went up to wash his hands, waiting for Mina to go back down before he opened the door to his room softly, peeking in at the man still on his bed.
Avadedra Hetarra
Avadedra Hetarra

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 pm

She laughed softly, smiling fondly at the memory as well. Teru was just as much a fixture in their home as any of her children. The boy had befriended Shou when they were children and had been stubbornly glued to his side ever since. No matter what happened or what needed to be done, Teru was firmly there, kicking and screaming if anyone other than Shou tried to move him. It was sweet honestly, how dedicated he was to the other. It had proven to be a lucky thing over the years.

"Yes you're right and you know what I mean. He's been pouting at me for weeks to let you go to class. Apparently it's no fun if there's no one there to distract," she laughed. "That boy...I never quite know what to do with him," she mused. "I'll set the table so hurry along now."

Going to grab the dishes, she let the children fishing up as she set up the last of the meal, working around Taku; the youngest beaming at his brothers praise.

Taku finished off the last of his problems and slid away from the table. Rushing after Shou, he added his math work in with his books before digging out his reading assignment. He ran into the livingroom to set it on the couch for after dinner before running to the bathroom to wash his hands, laughing at Shou peeking into his own room as he went by.

Inside that room lay a drowsy reaper. He was still in Shou's bed where the other had left him, not having moved at all until the door had opened. The moment Shou stuck his head in, he started to stir, blinking sleepy eyes. "...Shou..." he mumbled, taking a second to focus on the figure. "...I'm awake," he said softly before closing his eyes and trying to gage how much of his body he could move. Sadly it looked like he could do nothing except twitch without completely exhausting himself.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avadedra Hetarra Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Shou heard Taku go past and quickly slipped into the room and closed the door. Thankfully, his siblings were as respectful of his privacy as his parents and would never just barge in. He went silently to the bed and sat on the edge.

"No you're not," he said softly, reaching out to brush some hair off of Shinji's cheek. "You look like hell. No pun intended. Sleep. No one will bother you here. I'll be a while longer."

He stood, hesitated, then bent to adjust the blanket. He didn't know why he was stalling, but he really needed to get back down to his mother. Biting his lip, he backed away, watching the Reaper breathe before going back out into the hall, joining Taku in the bathroom to make sure the little boy washed his hands properly.
Avadedra Hetarra
Avadedra Hetarra

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Tora was vaguely aware of the other drawing closer, the ache in his body receeding just a little as the few brief touches that came into contact with him. He blinked up at the other, watching through dazed eyes as he was tucked in like a child. It was so odd. He could not remember being a child and it was Shou of all people doing it. Even so, he felt his body relaxing once again beneath the others care.

"...safe..." he mumbled softly, a silent prayer for the boys care as he drifted off once again, his mind falling back into it's void as he was left to his own.

In the bathroom, Taku scrubbed his hands. Hearing Shou come in, he turned to show off his hands, grinning at him. "All clean," he chirped before grabbing a fresh towel to dry his hands. Grabbing Shou's hand, he headed back out of the room towards their table, walking a bit slower to keep pace with his elder brother. "Do you think you'll like dinner tonight?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avadedra Hetarra Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Shou laughed and washed his own hands quickly before Taku was pulling him along.

"Of course I'll like dinner," he said, laughing. "Mama's makes the best stew in the world. You know that. Before you were born, I asked for that a lot. For a while, it was all I'd eat, when I could manage to eat. So I love it."

He made sure the kids were sitting in their places properly before taking his own seat.
Avadedra Hetarra
Avadedra Hetarra

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Taku took his seat, their mother bringing in the bowls to set in front of each of them, smiling at Shou. "And he still asks for it whenever he can decide he wants to eat," she teased. "So it's always first on the menu when you're feeling a bit better. It's a celebration after all. Lucky you too. You're father should be home soon too. He was supposed to have an early night today. No meetings."

Setting a place for her husband, she grabbed her own bowl before sitting in her own seat. "Now then..."

"Not starting without me I hope! I smell soup!" came a deeper voice, an older gentleman stepping out of the entrance hall loosening his tie. "Good to see you up my boy. How are you feeling tonight? Mmmm...smells delicious..."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3